17th Annual Beer Industry Summit 2020
Palm Beach, FL
Join us for the 17th annual Beer Industry Summit January 12-13, 2020 as we return to Palm Beach, FL at The Breakers.
Once again we will have our 8th annual Wine & Spirits Daily Summit immediately following the Beer Summit, starting January 13, 2020. If you want to learn more about the competition, and we think you do, then we recommend attending both Summits at our discounted price.
The Beer Industry Summit attracts top executives in the domestic, import and craft beer industry. Frequently attended by everyone from distributors to financial analysts, the Summit proves to be the most thought provoking conference in the industry year after year. We cap attendance and have sold out every year, so be sure and register now.
On top of getting to hear from industry insiders, there are several opportunities to network with the best in the business so you’re guaranteed to make new connections. Check out who will be speaking this year:
- Kevin Bartholomew, President, Ben E. Keith
- Rob Burns, Co-Founder & President, Night Shift Brewing
- Dave Burwick, CEO, The Boston Beer Co.
- Joe Cotroneo, EVP & General Manager, Crescent Crown Distributing
- Paul Hetterich, EVP & President – Beer Division, Constellation Brands
- Lacey Lauderdale, Beverage Manager, Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar
- Joe Mohrfeld, Director of Brewing & Co-Owner, Pinthouse Pizza
- Jason Murphy, Beverage Product & Program Innovation Manager, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Dave Peacock, CEO, Schnuck Markets Inc.
- Chelsea Phillips, VP Beyond Beer, Anheuser-Busch
- Brandy Rand, COO Americas, IWSR
- Chris Steffanci, President & CEO, Columbia Distributing
- Michelle St. Jacques, CMO, MillerCoors
- Maggie Timoney, CEO, Heineken USA
The Summit begins Sunday January 12th with a few afternoon sessions followed by a Welcome Reception. Monday January 13th will include an entire day general session, with networking opportunities at breakfast, luncheon and a closing reception.
The 17th Annual Beer Summit will take place at The Breakers. Reservations can be made under the Beer Summit room block through December 5, 2019. You can reserve your room by clicking here or calling the hotel at 1-844-716-0517 and requesting the “Beer Summit” rate.
The closest airport is the Palm Beach International Airport which is located about 18 minutes from the hotel.
For further travel information, please click here.
Check back soon for our agenda.
Each year our Summit sells out and is full of industry executives from suppliers, distributors and retailers. Registration is on a first come, first served basis so be sure to sign up quickly and don’t miss out! Check out this slideshow from past Summits.
The dress code for the Beer Summit is….. there really is no dress code. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Most people wear business casual.
Interested in being a sponsor? Please reach out to Rena Van de Putte firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-860-3596 for information.